lördag 3 april 2010

A new start

Alright, This is my first blog post in a very long time, and I'm making a fresh new start on a new game project(more info later), and at the same time, making a new blog for not only the new project, but all future projects to come.

This mean that future information about liero3d.blogspot.com will be posted in this new blog instead of the old one, this is a strategic move to symbolize my future(i hope) game development company: Frantic Entertainment.

So, any news on Liero3d you ask? well, to be franc, i have not been working on it for a while, and the project is currently on ice.

however, that said, I don't want to publicly terminate the project, And I'm not saying that i wont continue on it, i still consider the project an extremely fun and unique game idea, and I'm sure it would be totally awesome as an intense multi player game.

Problem is, the whole technique used in the engine to destroy the world 100%, as possible as may be, it is also not without its issues.
and I'm a bit tired of spending every day, and every month... trying to making things work in a way that i consider accepted.

And i have come to a point where i feel a bit burned out, i even lost my programming "mojo" for a very long time as a result of the Liero3d project, basically not writing a single line of code for several months, this in turn resulted in me getting rather depressed.

Now, several months later, i have started working on a brand new project, and for the first time in a very long time, perhaps since the beginning of Liero3d, i feel excited about writing code! :)

but more about the new project in my next post (to make it more digestible)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar